Homefinder Choice Based Lettings
The Homefinder scheme has been designed to improve
access to affordable rented homes owned by housing associations
within the South Staffordshire area.
The scheme aims to simplify the way in which residents can rent
a home and takes into account the date that they registered with
the scheme. They will be assessed for housing need and personal
links to the district and advised which of the priority bands they
Each Wednesday, properties will be advertised as follows:-
- On the Council's notice boards outside the main office.
- In the Solutions area at the main Council offices in
- In the three leisure centres in Wombourne, Cheslyn Hay and
- On the Councils website.
- Applicants may also telephone the Housing Services Team for
properties week commencing - 18th
Van Diemans Road Wombourne
New Build Bungalow Suitable for singles or couples
55 years plus. Applicants should have a
connection to Wombourne
Staffordshire Housing Association
interest must be received by 12pm on Tuesday 31st March
received after this time will not be considered.
must be registered on South Staffordshire Councils Housing Register
to express interest.
Methods of Contact:
- Telephone Housing Services on 01902
- See reception to make an expression
Word Document: Expression of
Interest Form (360 KB)
Tel: 01902 696504