Homefinder Choice Based Lettings
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Homefinder scheme has been
designed to improve access to affordable rented homes owned by
housing associations within the South Staffordshire area.
The scheme aims to simplify the way in which residents can rent
a home and takes into account the date that they registered with
the scheme. They will be assessed for housing need and personal
links to the district and advised which of the priority bands they
Each Wednesday, properties will be advertised as follows:-
- On the Council's notice boards outside the main office.
- In the Solutions area at the main Council offices in
- In the three leisure centres in Wombourne, Cheslyn Hay and
- On the Councils website.
- Applicants may also telephone the Housing Services Team for
Available properties week
commencing 25th November 2015
There are no properties available this
must be registered on South Staffordshire Councils Housing Register
to express interest.
Methods of Contact:
- Telephone Housing Services on 01902
- See reception to make an expression
Tel: 01902 696504