Leisure Linx is our concessionary rate scheme providing
customers on lower incomes with the opportunity to access
activities at all our leisure centres at a reduced
The scheme is open to all South Staffordshire residents that are
in receipt of specific benefits.
The Leisure Linx card can be set up on a Pay as You Go basis to
allow customers the flexibility and freedom to use and pay for
facilities as and when required. If a customer decides to use
the card on a pay as you go
basis, the card will entitle the customer to reduced rates on
facilities, making savings of up to 50% on individual activities
and sessions during off peak times.
There is however also a Leisure Linx
Membership. The membership involves the customer paying a
small monthly fee which will then entitle them to free use of the
facilities during off peak times.
- People in receipt of working tax credit, income support,
housing benefit, council tax benefit (and dependants
- A registered job seeker and in receipt of jobseekers
- In receipt of incapacity benefit/Employment Support
- Carers in receipt of Carers Allowance or those registered as
Carers with the Carers Association Southern Staffordshire.
- Must live within South Staffordshire
Registration and Fee
For the Pay as You Go card there is an initial fee of
£5.00 for registration.
For the Leisure Linx Membership, there is a monthly
fee of £10.40 per month.
- To register evidence of benefit will be needed.
- 2 forms of paper identification must be provided. (One of which
must be your South Staffordshire Council Council Tax
- The card will last for a period of six months at a time, once
the six months has expired the card and records will have to be
- Register at any of our four centres
- One card per member (Families – one card per family
- Normal centre rules apply
The discounts range, with maximum discounts available of up
What’s not included?
- Members of Leisure Linx can gain discounts for individual
activities only e.g. swimming sessions and use of the fitness
- Members will not be able to utilise the discount card for group
bookings such as badminton and five-a-side.
- Peak times are not included in the discount offer.
Facilities on offer
The leisure centres all offer a range of facilities to use as
part of the Leisure Linx scheme which include a fully equipped
fitness suite; a range of exercise classes available across the
leisure centres; toning suites at Penkridge and Wombourne leisure
centres; swimming pools and much more. *Codsall Leisure Centre also
offers a fully equipped and seperate disabled changing room. Plus
there's also a hoist to help less abled swimmers to get in and out
of the pool.
For more information, contact one of our Membership Advisors at
your nearest Leisure Centre: