Hot or Cold Weather Conditions - Please ensure you apply sun
cream before you arrive at SUSSED, and bring a sun hat and plenty
of drinks. In poor weather please bring a waterproof jacket.
- Consent forms - We WILL NOT accept any children onto a SUSSED
session without a consent form having been completed, for the
child’s safety. Children left at the centre without a
completed from, will not be allowed to participate and a
parent/guardian will be contacted to collect their child.
- CLOTHING – appropriate clothing must be worn for all SUSSED
activities i.e. shorts, t-shirt and trainers for all sports
activities – no flip flops, sandals, or wheeled trainers. Arts
activities can get messy so please wear old clothes or bring an
- REFRESHMENTS – for all full day activities children are
required to bring a packed lunch and plenty of drinks . Children
are encouraged to bring along a drink in a named bottle to all
- Chewing Gum is not allowed.
- Valuables -Mobile phones or computer games are forbidden whilst
taking part in an activity. We advise children not to bring
valuables and monies to SUSSED however if brought this is done so
at the parents/guardians risk.
- Children are not allowed to leave a SUSSED session until a
parent or guardian collects them. Under no circumstances will
children be allowed to leave the premises on their own unless
notification from a parent or guardian has been given to a member
- Bullying or Picking on others is not tolerated, should it occur
parents/guardians would be contacted and asked to collect their
Tel: 01902 696505