Moving In / Out

You can report the change of address here.

If you are moving to another property within South Staffordshire you will also need to provide your tenancy agreement or rent book and proof of any deposit paid.

If you have other changes in your circumstances you can complete a change in circumstances form and send it to us with supporting information.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, the Council Offices are now closed and residents should consider alternative ways of contacting the Council rather than visiting in person Please see the Contact box on the left for further information about how to contact us.