My Place My Say

My Place My Say is the name for how South Staffordshire Council obtains feedback from everyone in the district.

We seek feedback from Parish, District and County Councillors, partner organisations, the Voluntary and Community Sector, businesses and our residents.

Other pages in the section

My Place My Say

My Place My Say


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, the Council Offices are now closed and residents should consider alternative ways of contacting the Council rather than visiting in person Please see the Contact box on the left for further information about how to contact us.