9th September 2014 - Council
TO:- ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the South Staffordshire Council will be held in the Council Chamber, Council Offices, Codsall, on Tuesday, 9th September, 2014 at 7.00p.m., for the purpose of transacting the business set out below.
A G E N D A
1. Priority Business (if any)
3. Apologies - To receive any apologies for non-attendance.
4. Declarations of Interest - To receive any declarations of interest.
5. Questions pursuant to Council Procedure Rule 11.4 A Councillor may ask the Chairman of the Council, a member of the Cabinet or the Chairman of any Committee, Sub-Committee or Panel a question on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties or which affects the District of South Staffordshire provided that:- they have given at least seven working days' notice in writing of the question to the Chief Executive; or the question relates to urgent matters, they have the consent of the Cabinet Member to whom the question is to be put, and the content of the question is given to the Chief Executive by 11.00a.m. on the day of the meeting. Every question shall be put and answered without discussion but the person to whom the question has been put may decline to answer.
6. Report of the Leader of the Council
8. Report of the Standards Committee re: Regulation of Investigatory Powers - Corporate Policy and Guidance Document.
9. Report of the Audit Committee re: Fraud Awareness Policy.
10. Report of the Revenues and Benefits Manager re: Council Tax Empty Home Premium.
11. Chairman's Announcements To receive any announcement which the Chairman wishes to bring to the attention of the members. Note: Members, officers and the public are requested to stand at the conclusion of the meeting whilst the Chairman and Vice-Chairman leave the Council Chamber.