Tell us you've moved

If you are moving to or from a property within our area then you can complete our online form. If this is unavailable then you can report a change of address by emailing confirming the following details:

  • Name(s)
  • Full Property Address including postcode
  • Council Tax reference number (if applicable)
  • Telephone Number
  • Property owned/rented
  • Date of sale completion or tenancy start/end
  • If sold, name(s) of purchasers
  • Date furniture moved in/out
  • Number of occupiers aged over 18
  • Names of all occupiers aged over 18 and their relationship to you?
  • Previous address or forwarding address if you are moving out

Upon receipt of the completed form we will endeavour to process your application with 21 days.

If you require further assistance, please contact the Council Tax Department by email: or by telephone: 01902 696664

If you are moving into the area and would like to register for self-service where you can access information on your Council Tax account please follow this link:- self service

For more information on how we process your data, please read our guidance page.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.