Report an Issue

You can report the following issues online to South Staffordshire Council.

Download the MyStaffs Mobile App

Use the Tell My Council website to report issues such as Fly Tipping, Litter, Planning Enforcement queries and Street cleaning.

If you are moving to or from a property within our area then you can use our online form

To report a Hate Crime please visit CACH


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, the Council Offices are now closed and residents should consider alternative ways of contacting the Council rather than visiting in person Please see the Contact box on the left for further information about how to contact us.