Test and Trace Support payment application
Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme
If you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and have been told to self-isolate, you may be entitled to financial support.
Test and Trace Support PaymentIf you meet all of the following eligibility criteria, you are entitled to a Test and Trace Support Payment of £500:
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace on or after 28 September 2020.
- You are employed or self-employed.
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result.
- You are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit.
You will be eligible for a £500 discretionary payment if you meet all the other eligibility criteria above, but:
- you do not currently receive Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit; and
- you will face financial hardship as a result of not being able to work while you are self-isolating.
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.Please ensure that you have the below information available before starting the application:
- National Insurance number
- Your 8-character NHS Test and Trace Account ID
- Your most recent bank statement, wage slip or proof of self-employment, these must be in the format of PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG
- A bank statement confirming the account number and sort code of the account you wish your payment to be made into.