South Staffordshire Work Clubs
South Staffordshire Work Clubs are a registered charity that operate weekly/fortnightly Work Clubs across the district.
Each Work Club is supported by a Careers Advice and Guidance Coach, a Benefits Advisor, an ICT coach, a member of South Staffordshire Community and Voluntary Action (SSCVA) as well as local Councillors and volunteers.
The Work Clubs provide advice to help you move closer to work and support with other issues you may be facing.
The services the Work Clubs provide are;
- 1 to 1 Career Coaching and a personal development plan
- FREE access to the internet for job searching
- Interview Techniques
- Access to volunteering & work placement opportunities
- Access to local adult and community learning training courses
- Signposting to various support services
- Confidence building sessions
- Benefits advice & support
- Budgeting skills
- Housing Advice
- Debt Advice
The Work Clubs are free and informal, and run throughout the year, in Codsall, Featherstone, Great Wyrley, Huntington, Penkridge, Perton, and Wombourne. For more information go to South Staffordshire Work Clubs.
For the date and times of your work club, see the South Staffs Work Club calendar