What is the Leisure Linx
Leisure Linx is South Staffordshire's leisure card offering an Off Peak membership Monday – Sunday from centre opening – 5.00pm
People in receipt of working tax credit, income support, Housing benefit, council tax support (Dependants there of)
A registered job seeker and in receipt of jobseekers allowance.
In receipt of incapacity benefit/employment and support allowance.
Carers allowance (proof of registration with the carers association South Staffordshire)
Personal independence payments (PIP's).
Must live within South Staffordshire.
Registration and Fee
• To register evidence of benefit will be needed.
• 2 forms of paper identification must be provided. ( One of which is your South Staffordshire Council Tax Statement.)
• The card will last for a period of six months at a time, once the six months has expired the card and records will have to be updated.
• Register at any of our four centres.
• Normal centre rules apply.