Gambling Act – Operating and Personal Licences

The Gambling Commission is responsible for issuing operating and personal licences under the Gambling Act 2005.

Operator licences are issued to organisations and individuals who are providing facilities for gambling.

Personal licences are issued to certain categories of people who work in the gambling industry.

For further information on operators and personal licences please visit the Gambling Commission Website.



Telephone: 01902 696804


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.