Gas Safety in Catering Premises

Gas Safety

As owners and operators of catering businesses you need to be aware of the importance of maintaining gas systems and appliances within your premises.

It is essential that any work on the gas system or appliances is carried out by a competent and qualified gas engineer, registered with the Gas Safe Register (formerly Corgi).

You must also check that the engineer is qualified to work on 'non-domestic' gas systems and appliances.
Each registered gas engineer carries a Gas Safe identification card, the back of the card shows the types of system and appliances the engineer is competent to work on.


Food & Safety
Telephone: 01902 696000


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.