Planning Committee 19 June: agenda published
Released on 8 June 2018
We have now published the agenda for our next Planning Committee. Your councillors will meet at 6.30 p.m. on Tuesday 19 June in the Council Chamber at our offices in Codsall.
It's a healthy agenda this month, with 13 applications to be determined, including:
- the education and entertainment hub at Lower Drayton Farm;
- four new dwellings on Top Road, Acton Trussell;
- a stable block in Great Wyrley;
- the conversion and extension of a store to form a house in Sldae Heath; and
- a replacement dwelling in Springhill Lane, Lower Penn and
You are welcome to join us for the meeting. If you have already registered your interest in one of the applications on the agenda, we will be in touch shortly with further details.
For further details, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01902 696000.