Start-back PPE packs for micro-businesses
Released on 29 June 2020
Businesses - are you eligible for free personal protective equipment?
Are you a small business based in Staffordshire with nine employees or less?
Do you need PPE to help re-open your business with confidence?
You could be eligible for a FREE pack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from Staffordshire County Council.
We know that times are tough for many small businesses at the moment, and that those of you that work in close, face-to-face contact or work in confined spaces are struggling to find regulation, cost-effective PPE. Staffordshire County Council can't help every business in Staffordshire with free PPE, but they are offering to help 2,000 micro-businesses with one small pack and help everyone with the contacts needed to purchase regulation and cost-effective PPE from trusted suppliers.
Each pack contains:
- 30 Type IIR fluid resistant surgical masks.
- Approx. 25 pairs of gloves.
- Staffordshire County Council's list of PPE suppliers and links to other trusted sources to buy more*.
- Quick links to other sources of support including advice on how to use PPE properly*.
To be eligible** for a pack your business must:
- Be based in Staffordshire (not Stoke-on-Trent).
- Have nine employees or less.
- Do one of the following: driving with customer e.g. taxi, private hire, driving instructor.
*Available to all business through the Staffordshire County Council website.
**Full terms and conditions apply.
Apply now for your free PPE - click on the following link.
For further details contact
South Staffordshire District Council
Tel: 01902 696000