With Public Access, you can:
- check the progress of live applications;
- comment on live applications;
- search the weekly list of applications and decisions;
- see if appeals have been lodged, and any decisions made on them;
- see recent planning history; and
- search for applications by address or on a map.
Plans and associated documents
Please use the Planning Document Viewer to view plans and other documents.
Public Access can only display the first 200 neighbour comments for any application. However, we store all neighbour comments offline. Please contact us if you would like to read a comment that does not appear online.
We cannot display your comment in full unless you email it to us or use Public Access. We will summarise comments we receive by post.
Please note that all correspondence, including any personal information (including addresses) will be available to councillors, the applicant and members of the public. It will form part of the public planning file which we will published in full on our website. Your comment will be available for public inspection. We cannot currently withhold your name and address unless you specifically ask us to do so.
We maintain a register of planning applications and applications for tree work, which includes personal details of people who have:
- submitted a planning application;
- commented on a planning application;
- submitted pre-application enquiries and hedgerow removal notices; or
- submitted a complaint about a high hedge, together with details of the person living at the property where the hedge is growing and the person who owns the property.
To maintain this register, we collect and use personal information about you. For more information about how we process this data, please see our Data Protection page.