With PublicAccess, you can:
- check the progress of live applications
- view plans and associated documents
- comment on live applications
- search the weekly list of applications and decisions
- see if appeals have been lodged, and any decisions made on them
- see recent planning history
- search for applications by address or on a map
If you use Public Access, you agree to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions .
Public Access can only display the first 200 neighbour comments for any application. However, we store all neighbour comments offline. Please contact us if you would like to read a comment that does not appear online.
We cannot display your comment in full unless you email it to us or use Public Access. We will summarise comments we receive by post.
If you make comments after the consultation expiry date, we cannot guarantee that your comments will be taken into account when the application is determined.
Please note that any correspondence and personal information will be seen by Councillors, the applicant and members of the general public. It will form part of the public planning file which will be published on the Council's website. Your letter of comment, support or objection will be available to be inspected by the general public or any other interested party. Please note that your name cannot be withheld unless requested in writing. Comments may be redacted before they are published on the Council's website, to remove personal or financial information or offensive comments.
We maintain a register of planning applications and applications for tree work, which includes personal details of people who have:
- submitted a planning application;
- commented on a planning application;
- submitted pre-application enquiries and hedgerow removal notices; or
- submitted a complaint about a high hedge, together with details of the person living at the property where the hedge is growing and the person who owns the property.
To maintain this register, we collect and use personal information about you. For more information about how we process this data, please see our Data Protection page.