Planning FAQs

Please click on the question you would like us to answer.

For anything to do with roads and footpaths, including potholes, please contact Staffordshire County Council.

For anything to do with land ownership, including boundary disputes, please contact a solicitor or the Citizens' Advice Bureau. We have neither the power to act in nor the expertise to advise you on such matters.

If you have a question that isn't listed here, please email us at

Other pages in the section

Do I need planning permission?

What is planning permission? Do I need it? How do I get it? Will I get it?

Planning Basics

How planning works and what it's for.

Will I get planning permission?

Get our advice on a planning proposal.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.