What is My Account
My account allows you to securely keep track of a variety of council services online including council tax, housing benefits and rent. You can also subscribe for alerts such as council tax payment reminders, planning applications, bin collections and updates in your local area.
Who can have a My Account?
My Account is available to South Staffordshire residents, staff, landlords and tenants.
How do I open a My Account?
To get started go to the register section.
I need assistance to use My Account
For help with setting up your account, linking your services, or another matter please go to the further info section.
Save Time By Doing It Online
- My Council Tax - check your balance, view bill, report a change and more.
- My Benefits Account - check balance, view summary and more.
- Find my nearest - provides local information about your area.
- Register - get our email alerts to keep up to date.
- Check the progress of your request(s) and view history.
- Order an Additional Green Bin and Bulky Waste Collection.
- Save time - forms pre-populate with your contact details when logged in.
- Direct Debit - set up, amend or cancel your direct debit for council tax.