Locality working is all about making sure that the services that are delivered in local areas are needed, and that they are appropriate and relevant rather than taking a blanket approach across the whole district.
Over the past few years, the South Staffordshire Partnership has been working closely to analyse data and consult with a wide range of people to make sure we're getting it right.
Locality Working is about improving the quality of life within the community and the way in which services are provided within the community.
To do this involves:
- Gaining a better understanding of what works well already and what needs to be improved.
- Improving communication between the different levels of local government and the community
- Developing new ways to deliver services more flexibly
- Improving the way that service providers work together in partnership
- Supporting the community to solve its own problems
- The concept of locality working continues to be embedded throughout the Partnership.