Partnership and Locality Working
About the partnership
Together we're making a difference!
The South Staffordshire Strategic Partnership is an umbrella partnership that brings together key local agencies from the public, private, voluntary and community sectors.
The structure of the partnership now involves three areas:
We will strive to make South Staffordshire a safe and healthy place to live, with prosperous villages and thriving communities, where everyone can develop their abilities to the full and pass on to future generations a better environment.
The purpose of South Staffordshire Partnership is to:
- Be the ‘partnership of partnerships' within South Staffordshire providing strategic co-ordination and linking other plans and bodies at local, sub regional and regional levels
- Prepare and implement a Community Strategy that provides a long term framework for action to benefit all the people of South Staffordshire
- Work with Staffordshire County Council and other key partners to develop and deliver and the outcomes
The Core Values:
- Sustainability - we are looking at the long-term implications of current activities while taking into account the well-being of future generations as well as the current generation of residents
- Engagement – we will actively involve the residents of South Staffordshire in both the development and implementation of the Community Strategy
- Equality – we will provide services that are accessible and appropriate to the needs of all irrespective of disability, gender, racial or ethnic background, religion or culture
- Diversity – we believe that everyone in South Staffordshire deserves to receive excellent services that reflect their individual needs and circumstances
Get in touch
Tel: 01902 696530
Policy & Partnership Services
South Staffordshire Council