E-billing and Council Tax self service
We know that most people would prefer to receive their bills electronically rather than an old style paper bill. Sign up to Council Tax self service now.
Not only will you be able to view your bill online, but you'll also be able to view other recovery documents which we may have sent you, and report any changes which may affect your Council Tax.
The benefits of e-billing:
- you can view your bill as soon as it is available and as often as you like - 24/7
- savings on postage and paper will help to minimise future collection costs
- you will always know where your bill is
- it is environmentally friendly.
self service also offers you these additional options:
- Set up a direct debit
- Request or cancel a single person discount
- Report a change of address
- View a summary of your Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit claim details.
Register for e-billing and self service
If you require further assistance, please contact the Council Tax Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01902 696664