Drainage and Sewer Enquiries

Water and sewage companies are responsible for the repair and maintenance to all shared sewers and for all drains beyond a private property boundary.

If you are affected by a blockage on your drains or sewers please call Severn Trent Water on their emergency number: 0800 783 4444.

How to Access This Service

Please note that all problems associated with the public sewerage system are the responsibility of Severn Trent Water and should be reported directly to them on FREEFONE 0800 783 4444.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.