Safer Food Better Business
Food Safety Management Systems
All food businesses are required to have written systems in order to show how they make sure the food they provide is safe to eat.
Food businesses are required to have documented procedures to show what they do to keep food safe. Completion of the Food Standards Agency's Safer Food Better Business pack is one way in which you can comply with this requirement.
Packs are available for a range of businesses such as Caterers; Retailers; Different Cuisines and Languages; Childminders and for Small Residential Homes.
You can download additional diary sheets from The Food Standards Agency website appropriate for your type of business.
Alternatively, you can purchase these from South Staffordshire Council.
Ordering and purchasing a ‘Safer Food Better Business' (SFBB) pack or ‘Diary Refill' pack.
To assist businesses, we can offer good quality printed versions of the Safer Food Better Business pack in colour and presented in a clear wipe clean ring binder folder. This is the most up to date version incorporating all the latest guidance and good practice.
- Safer Food Better Business pack - £18.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Diary refills (12 months) - £6.00 (inclusive of VAT)
1. Select My Account, either from here or from the Homepage.
2. Customers can then either register for an account or login as a guest.
3. Then select pay for services from the apply/request it box and follow the instructions.
4. By cheque payable to South Staffordshire Council. Please indicate on the reverse of the cheque what this payment relates to.
5. Cash payment at the Council Offices
The pack will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
Food & Safety Team