Street Lighting

Street Lighting Faults

Staffordshire County Council has responsibility for street lights on the public highway. Telephone: 0300 111 8000

To report a street lighting or illuminated sign fault please contact E-on directly using the link below.

Please Note: South Staffordshire Council also owns and maintains certain street lights (in non-highway areas). These are also maintained on our behalf by Staffordshire County Council / E.on so in all cases the point of contact should be as stated above.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Please visit us on to review all our online support and options.