Although many rules will be removed from Monday 19 July, we have decided to keep a few basic safety measures in place.
- Booking is no longer essential (advanced booking is however advisable).
- Face coverings should be worn indoors where any situation is crowded, or people are close together. As we continue to see rising infection rates, we would encourage everyone to continue to follow best practice.
- The changing rooms and showers will be available.
- Customers should clean down equipment before and after use.
- Normal gym capacity will resume.
- Timetables will change, therefore please check programme details.
- One way systems will remain in place through the leisure centre therefore customers should continue to exit the gym as signposted.
- Membership fees will resume to the normal rates as of 1 August.
Members should book online here and non-members should call us to book on 01902 898202