Leisure Centre Memberships
South Staffordshire Council's leisure centres offer affordable memberships with the use of 4 leisure centres for 1 great price and a list of benefits including:
- 14 day advanced booking
- All memberships include free public swimming (excludes privilege members)
- No joining fees
- No long term contracts
- 12 months for the price of 11 if you pay in full (excludes privilege members)
- Free member health checks and programmes available on request
- Discounts for students, apprentices, and corporates
More information about our memberships can be found further down the page.
Membership packages are as follows:
|Full||Unlimited access to individual activities (excluding racket sports). This package include the use of the gym, exercise classes, swimming, and toning suite*.|
|Exercise Classes||Unlimited use of Exercise Classes|
|Gym||Unlimited use of the gym and swimming pool (Includes a free gym induction)|
|Toning||Unlimited use of the Toning Suite and swimming pool|
|Swimming||Unlimited access to the pool during programmed sessions|
|Off Peak||Unlimited use of individual activities during off peak times excluding racket sports. This package includes use of most facilities as indicated in the full membership (Facilities can only be used during off peak times: Monday to Sunday, from centre opening time to 17.00)|
|Privilege (Pay as you go)||Pay a small 1-off fee and get discounts off most activities for the year.|
|Leisure Linx||A discounted membership for people in receipt of specific benefits. Membership includes unlimited use of most activities during off peak times only (Monday to Sunday, from centre opening to 17.00) The Leisure Linx membership is valid for 6 months only. People can re-join at the end of the 6 months. Proof of benefit will be required on registration. Customers must live in South Staffordshire. For full details Click here|
|Forward to Health||
This is a 12 week exercise programme designed for people with medical conditions where exercise will improve health. The programme includes
• Three 1 to 1 consultations with one of our exercise specialists • Health and fitness checks • Free gym use from Monday to Friday, 09.00-17.00 (Sessions outside these times will incur a small cost). For people that complete the 12 week programme, there is a Forward to Health discounted membership available at the end of the 12 weeks.
|Student and Apprentice||Discounted and short term options for students and apprentices under 21 and in full time education/apprenticeship. Proof of DOB and NUS membership will be required on joining and renewal.|
|Corporate||Discounted packages for businesses. Discounts are available for employees and a partner living at the same address. To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Membership Prices are as follows:
|Package||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
Student Membership Fees
payable by direct debit
Pay in full for 1 year
All prices are subject to change and terms and conditions apply to all memberships
- Monthly Payments are by direct debit only.
- First months fees are payable at the time of becoming a member by cash, cheque, credit or debit card. Bank details will be required.
- Membership only available for adults 16 years plus. Under 18's will need to have a parent/guardian present when taking out a membership.
- Minimum 3 month contract on all memberships.
- 1 month's notice must be given for cancellations.
- Annual memberships consist of a payment of 11 months upfront, with the customer receiving 1 month free.
- Students can join by monthly direct debit or have the option to join for 1-month, 3-months or 12-months. Proof of NUS, apprenticeship or equivalent will be required at the time of joining and renewal.
- When inquiring about Corporate memberships, please call us to check that the business you work for already has a Corporate Account set up with us. If an account has not already been set up, we will need you to complete a ‘Corporate Account form' before joining. The Corporate Account may take up to 2 working days to activate therefore please call us to check before you turn up.