The online exercise classes provide access to 33 live workouts per week which cater for all ages and fitness levels:
- Classes are 40 minutes
- Classes to suit all ages and fitness levels
- No equipment required and only a small amount of space needed
- Booking is essential as spaces limited
- Available to members and non-members
View the online class timetable here
LEISURE CENTRE MEMBERS
- Members can currently access live online classes for FREE.
- To get started, simply email us at Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk. On receiving your email, we will email you back with a unique link where you can register for the free access.
- Members can also access classes 'on-demand which means classes are recorded for you to do at a time that suits you.
- To view the online class timetable visit the Move GB platform here
'Pay as you go' option
- Go to the Move GB platform, and register
- The platform will allow you to book and pay for your classes direct and online.
- Pay as you go classes are £4 per class.
- You must arrive on time for a booked class and refunds will not be issued should you fail to attend a class.
How to join the 'online class membership'
- The online class membership is £12 per month.
- To sign up, simply complete the membership form and Direct Debit form, and email your completed forms to Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your membership has been activated and a unique link to the platform where you will need to register for your unlimited access.
- Once you've registered, you can access the platform by going to the movegb platform where you can book your classes, manage your bookings and be eligible to access classes on demand too.
FREE YOUTH CLASS (10 - 16 year olds)
We are providing a FREE Boxfit exercise class on Monday evenings from 4.20-5.00pm. The class is for young people aged 10-16 years old. A parent/guardian must be present for the duration of the session to ensure the child remains safe throughout the workout.
To book the free youth class, click here