Apply for planning permission
You can apply for planning permission using the Planning Portal website.
Although we recommend using the Planning Portal website to submit an application, you can send your application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to:
South Staffordshire Council
If you are submitting your application by email or post, payment can be made online. Pay online.
Cheques are to be made payable to South Staffordshire Council.
Before you apply for permission, have you considered a pre-application enquiry ? We will:
- check that you need to make a full application;
- let you know whether we are likely to grant permission; and
- suggest changes you could make to increase your chances of success.
We maintain a register of planning applications and applications for tree work, which includes personal details of people who have:
- submitted a planning application;
- commented on a planning application;
- submitted pre-application enquiries and hedgerow removal notices; or
- submitted a complaint about a high hedge, together with details of the person living at the property where the hedge is growing and the person who owns the property.
To maintain this register, we collect and use personal information about you. For more information about how we process this data, please see our Data Protection page.