Preferred Options Public Engagement
There are many ways you can find out about the Preferred Options before making your comments as part of the consultation, but remember that you must let us know your views in writing for us to take them into account.
Locality Online Q&A Sessions
Our Locality 5 online Q&A session was very well attended and many questions were not able to be answered on the night. You can read those outstanding Q&As here: Locality 5 Q&A Session Follow Up Questions
If you want to discuss the Preferred Options we can arrange one-to-one Virtual Appointments (Microsoft Teams) please call 01902 696000 to arrange with a Member of the Strategic Planning Team.
You can also call and ask to speak to a member of the Team on 01902 696000 between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday
Our sessions have been set up on a locality basis, but anyone can attend any session, they are not restricted to residents of the district and we welcome views from people who live outside South Staffordshire. Localities Map
1. Online Q&A Sessions: 6pm – 8pm
Join the meetings using the highlighted links below or email email@example.com
- Locality 1 – Wednesday 3 November *Join this meeting
- Locality 2 – Thursday 4 November * Join this meeting
- Locality 3 – Tuesday 9 November * Join this meeting
- Locality 4 – Thursday 11 November * Join this meeting
- Locality 5 – Wednesday 17 November * Join this meeting
2. In Person Locality Sessions: 10.30am – 7.30pm - by appointment only, call 01902 696000 to make arrangements.
- Wombourne Civic Centre - Tuesday 2 November 2021 (Locality 5)
- Bilbrook Village Hall - Wednesday 10 November 2021 (Locality 4)
- Essington Community Centre - Monday 15 November 2021 (Locality 3)
- Coven Memorial Hall – Thursday 18 November 2021 (Locality 2)
- Penkridge, Haling Dene Centre - Monday 22 November 2021 (Locality 1)
Copies of Documents
The Preferred Options is published online, together with our evidence base but you can see hard copies of the Preferred Options at:
- Council Offices, Codsall
- Parish Council Offices
- Libraries in South Staffordshire
Make Comments Online
You can also view the Preferred Options and make comments direct to Local Plans Consultation Just look for the comments icon on the left hand side and start typing! If you haven't registered before you will be prompted to set your account up.
Creating Your Account
If you have made comments to previous Local Plan consultations you may already be registered. If so, your email address will be recognised and you will see the message ‘That email address already exists. Did you want to log in instead?' If this happens please go to login, enter your email address and click ‘I can't remember my password'. This will prompt an email to you where you will be able to set your own password.
NB: Representations cannot be kept confidential and will be available for public scrutiny, including your name and/or organisation (if applicable). However your contact details will not be published. See our full Data Protection link below.
The Strategic Planning Team manages and maintains a register of persons who have an interest in local planning documents (Local Plan Database); those who wish to register land for future development on our Self and Custom Build Register and/or Strategic Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA); and regarding Empty Properties. In order to do this in an effective way we will need to collect and use personal information about you. For more information about how we process this data see Strategic Planning Team - Data Protection.
Telephone: (01902) 696000