Authority Monitoring Report (AMR)
So that progress on the Local Plan is monitored and reviewed, an Authority Monitoring Report is prepared and updated annually. The AMR provides information against a number of topics and indicators for the monitoring year including the monitoring frameworks for the Core Strategy and Site Allocations document (SAD).
- Authority Monitoring Report 2017/2018
- Authority Monitoring Report 2015/2016
- Authority Monitoring Report 2013/2014
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011/2013
- Annual Monitoring Report 2010/2011
- Annual Monitoring Report 2009/2010
- Annual Monitoring Report 2008/2009
- Annual Monitoring Report 2007/2008
The Strategic Planning Team manages and maintains a register of persons who have an interest in local planning documents (Local Plan Database); those who wish to register land for future development on our Self and Custom Build Register and/or Strategic Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA); and regarding Empty Properties. In order to do this in an effective way we will need to collect and use personal information about you. For more information about how we process this data see Strategic Planning Team - Data Protection.
Telephone: (01902) 696000