Permitted Development

Permitted Development including; household extensions, changes of use, outbuildings, fences, gates and garden walls.

Certain developments do not require planning permission if they are permitted under the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015, commonly referred to as 'Permitted Development'. Below are links to some of the most frequently enquired about developments;

Please use the Interactive House for planning permission and building regulation information.

For any further information please use the Planning Portal.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

If you are unable to find what you need online today please contact us on 01902 696000.

Mon-Tue,Thu-Fri 09:00am - 17:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 17:00pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Face to Face appointments are available but must be pre booked in advance of your visit by calling 01902 696000.