Property Addressing

We make sure that every property in the district has a name or number and a street address. Royal Mail then assign each property to a postcode.

Please email to:

  • name or rename your house;
  • check that your address appears in our database;
  • arrange an addressing scheme for a new development; or
  • suggest a name for a new road or street.

You must attach a site plan to your request.


This service is free.


If you have a question about your postcode, please contact Royal Mail.


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Please visit us on to review all our online support and options.