A range of different elements will be used to gather evidence about businesses and communities in these areas and will include:
- Consultation with village & high street based business and their owners.
- Consultation with community groups and organisations
- Visitor economy appraisal
- Identification of key challenges for residents, communities and businesses in each location
- Engagement with key stakeholders, decision makers and local leaders.
- An appraisal of existing business and community strategies, support or challenges
- Geographical appraisal including transport links & low carbon strategies