Bulky Household Waste Collection terms
Our Agreement with you
What you will need to do?
- Please note that if you place an order for collection then you are deemed to have accepted these conditions. If you have any questions about the conditions please telephone 01902 696203 before making a request.
- This service is for bulky household waste only: commercial and industrial waste will not be accepted. If when we attend we establish that the items are from a commercial premises we will not remove the items and no refund will be given.
- Items must be at your collection point outside of your property by no later than 07:00 on the day of collection: please note that this day may be different to your usual bin collection day.
- Your item must be accessible on the day of collection: there should be no obstructions that would prevent the crew from collecting and loading onto the vehicle the bulky item(s).
- Items must be left in such a way so as not to obstruct the highway.
- Only the item type and numbers stated at the time of booking will be collected.
- The maximum dimensions of any single item are 6 foot (1.83 metres) x 4 foot (1.23 metres) and the items must be manageable by two persons
- Service cancellations must be made by (11:00) the working day prior to your scheduled collection day.
What we will not do?
- We will not collect certain items such as concrete, liquids (e.g. petrol, oil, paint), hazardous waste (e.g. infectious healthcare waste, fluorescent tubes), asbestos, bagged household waste (including garden waste) and waste arising from household construction work (e.g. tiles, plaster rubble).
- We cannot specify a time of collection. Crews have until 17:00 to complete your bulky waste collection: please do not report a missed collection until after this time.
- Crews will not collect items from inside properties, garages or outbuildings (e.g. sheds).