Welcome Back to your Exercise Classes
Read the following guidelines before use
Please follow this guidance along with any Government guidance updates and take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and others. · Do not visit us if you are displaying signs/symptoms.
- Booking is essential. Members can book online or call us to book.
- Capacity will be restricted to ensure safe distancing.
- Use the toilet prior to visiting us.
- Toilets will be available however we are operating a one in, one out policy and use toilets that are located nearest to the studio.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Follow the one-way system through the centre.
- Lockers and changing rooms are unavailable so bring what you need. Leave valuables at home.
- Bring a drink. Vending machines and water fountains are unavailable.
- Find a floor spot to stand on for your workout.
- Bring your own mat and equipment.
- If using our equipment, wipe down equipment before and after use
- Air conditioning units are currently out of use due to Covid-19.
- Keep your distance from other users.
- Exit via the signposted exit door.
We hope you enjoy your workout and thank you for helping to keep each other safe.
• Membership fees will be reduced by £5 per month for 3 months (September, October and November).
If you want to keep your membership suspended, please contact us at Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk with your full name, address, membership number, stating the dates you wish to continue with your suspension, and also state which leisure centre you normally use.
HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FIRST
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins here