- Candidates must be 16 years of age at the start date of the course.
- Candidates must be able to swim 100m front and 100m back stroke continuously.
- Candidates must be able to retrieve a manakin from the deepest part of the pool.
- Candidates must be able to swim 50m in 60 seconds.
- Candidates must declare any additional needs/special circumstances prior to the course commencing.
- Candidates must complete an enrolment form prior to starting the course.
- Candidates must have RLSS membership prior to starting the course. visit rlss.org.uk for membership details.
- Candidates must pay £70 non-refundable deposit. Places will only be held for 48hours and released if no deposit is paid.
- Penkridge Leisure Centre 0ct 30 - Nov 4 (Monday to Saturday 9am-5.30pm)
To check availability and book onto a course, contact the leisure centre:
- Cheslyn Hay Leisure Centre 01922 417790 Cheslynhay@sstaffs.gov.uk
- Codsall Leisure Centre 01902 844032 Codsall@sstaffs.gov.uk
- Penkridge Leisure Centre 01785 714152 Penkridge@sstaffs.gov.uk
- Wombourne Leisure Centre 01902 898202 Wombourne@sstaffs.gov.uk
COST: £280 per person - £70 non-refundable deposit secures place.