Welcome Back to the Gym
Read the following guidelines before use
Please follow this guidance along with any Government guidance updates and take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and others. · Do not visit us if you are displaying signs/symptoms.
- Booking is essential. Members can book online or call us to book.
- Capacity will be restricted to ensure safe distancing.
- Use the toilet prior to visiting us. Toilets will be available however we are operating a one in, one out policy.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Follow the one-way system through the centre.
- Lockers and changing rooms are unavailable so bring what you need. Leave valuables at home.
- Bring a drink. Vending machines and water fountains are unavailable.
- Follow the one-way system around the gym.
- Wipe down equipment and touch areas, before and after use
- Limit your time on each piece of CV equipment to 10-15 minutes only.
- Free weights area can be used one at a time. Users are restricted to a maximum of 10 minutes in the free weights area.
- Air conditioning units are currently out of use due to Covid-19.
- Keep your distance from other users.
- Exit via the signposted exit door.
- If you require assistance, try to avoid walking to reception. Where possible, if you have a phone you can call us.
We hope you enjoy your workout and thank you for helping to keep each other safe.
• Membership fees will be reduced by £5 per month for 3 months (September, October and November).
If you want to keep your membership suspended, please contact us at Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk with your full name, address, membership number, stating the dates you wish to continue with your suspension, and also state which leisure centre you normally use.
HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FIRST
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins here