The swimming pool programme provides a range of sessions to cater for children, families and adults. With sessions including adults only, public, funtime and parent and toddler swims. The pool is also used for other activities such as aqua aerobics, children's parties, swimming lessons; and it's also host to a number of clubs, some of which you can join.
- Swimming pool is 25m x 9m
- 4 lanes
- shallow end depth of 1m reaching up to a deep-end depth of 3.3m
- Steps into the pool at both the shallow end and deep end
- Separate Male and Female changing rooms which are open plan changing areas with toilets and showers.
- Children under 8 are permitted to access the opposite sex changing room
- Baby changing facilities in both changing rooms
- Separate Disabled changing room
- Pool hoist available on request
- Children under 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (16 years+) on a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. (Management can enforce a ratio of 1 to 1 should they feel it is required)
FOR NORMAL SWIM TIMES PLEASE CLICK ON THE TIMETABLE BUTTON BELOW.
February School Holiday 2020 Daytime Swimming Timetable
|Monday 17 February||7.15am-8.15am||Early Bird|
|2pm-3.45pm||Family Fun Swim|
|Tuesday 18 February||10.15am-Midday||Family Fun Swim|
|Wednesday 19 February||7.15am-8.15am||Early Bird|
|10.15am-Midday||Family Fun Swim|
|Thursday 20 February||9am-10.30am||Public Swim|
|3.15pm-4pm||Parent and Toddler|
|Friday 21 February||7.15am-8.15am||Early Bird|
|2pm-3.45pm||Family fun Swim|