The swimming pool programme provides a range of sessions to cater for children, families and adults. With sessions including adults only, public, funtime, inflatables and parent and toddler swims. The pool is also used for other activities such as aqua aerobics, children's parties, swimming lessons; and it's also host to a number of clubs, some of which you can join.
- Swimming pool is 17m x 8m
- 4 lanes
- shallow end depth of 1m reaching up to a deep-end depth of 2.3m
- Steps into the pool at both the shallow end and deep end
- Separate Male and Female changing rooms which are open plan changing areas with toilets and showers.
- Children under 8 are permitted to access the opposite sex changing room
- Baby changing facilities in both changing rooms
- Separate Disabled changing cubicle
- Pool hoist available on request
- Children under 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (16 years+) on a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. (Management can enforce a ratio of 1 to 1 should they feel it is required)