* On Sunday 1 December, the swimming pool will be closed due to Triathlons. Swimming lessons will be held from 1pm - 3.30pm.
The swimming pool programme provides a range of sessions to cater for children, families and adults. With sessions including adults only, public, funtime, inflatable Juggernaut and parent and toddler swims. The pool is generally open each morning, during lunchtimes and throughout the evenings. The pool is also used for other activities such as aqua aerobics, children's parties, swimming lessons; and it's also host to a number of clubs, some of which you can join.
- Swimming pool is 25m x 13m
- 6 lanes
- Shallow end depth of 1m reaching up to a deep-end depth of 2m
- Steps into the pool at both the shallow end and deep end
- Separate Male and Female changing rooms which are open plan changing areas with toilets and showers.
- Children under 8 are permitted to access the opposite sex changing room
- Baby changing facilities in both changing rooms
- Separate Disabled changing room
- Pool hoist available on request
- Children under 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (16 years+) on a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. (Management can enforce a ratio of 1 to 1 should they feel it is required)
FOR SWIM TIMES PLEASE CLICK ON THE TIMETABLE BUTTON BELOW.
Please note the daytime swims change during the school holidays - please see further down for the October holiday daytime swims.
October School Holiday Swim Times
|1pm-2pm||Juggernaut 8 years+|
|9am-10am||Parent and Toddler|
|1.15pm-2.15pm||Juggernaut 8 years+|
**During some public swims, half of the pool is being used for an NPLQ course.
The parent and toddler session is for children under 5
Children under the age of 8 should be accompanied in the water by an adult on a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children
The Juggernaut inflatable is for children 8 years+ who can swim 25 m unaided. A swim test will be carried out at the start of the session. Please arrive early. Booking is essential.