Welcome Back to the Toning Suite. Read the following guidelines before use
Please follow this guidance along with any Government guidance updates and take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and others. ·
- Do not visit us if you are displaying signs/symptoms.
- Face masks are mandatory. Please bring a facemask to wear for your session.
- Booking is essential. Call the main leisure centre reception to book. ·
- Capacity will be restricted to ensure safe distancing. ·
- Use the toilet prior to visiting us. ·
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival. ·
- Queue and register at the main leisure centre reception. Do not by-pass the main reception without registering. ·
- Follow the one-way system through the centre. ·
- Only bring what you need. Leave valuables at home. ·
- You must bring socks, but do not bring a towel; blue roll is available. ·
- Wipe down equipment and touch areas, before and after use ·
- Keep your distance from other users. ·
- At the end of your session, please collect your belongings and exit via the signposted exit door. (Exit promptly at the end of your session to avoid congestion in the room) ·
- Try to keep your distance from other customers as you leave. ·
- The toning suite may operate without a member of staff. If you require assistance during your visit, avoid walking through the centre to reception. Call us using your mobile or alternatively you will need to exit via the fire exit and queue back up outside to contact reception.
We hope you enjoy your workout and thank you for helping to keep each other safe.
Please take reasonable personal responsibility for your safety and the safety of others when taking part in physical activity.
• Membership fees will be reduced by £5 per month for the following 3 months (September, October and November).
If you want to keep your membership suspended, please contact us at Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk with your full name, address, membership number, stating the dates you wish to continue with your suspension, and also state which leisure centre you normally use.
HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FIRST
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins here