Support, Advice and Guidance
Free expert business help and advice is only a phone call away.
The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Business Helpline offer advice to businesses across Staffordshire. Whether you're a new business start-up and need pointing in the right direction, or an existing business that needs further guidance and support, they are on hand to help your business grow.
You can get free expert information about:
- Access to funding
- Support starting up a new business
- Support with regulation and red tape
- Marketing and business communications
- Business growth
- Responsibilities to the environment and sustainability
- Guidance on premises and land
- Opportunities for international trade and exporting
- Information for rural businesses
This free service is provided by the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
You can telephone them on 0300 111 8002.
You can also email them at email@example.com