If you would like planning advice on extending, altering or adding an outbuilding to a residential property you can submit a householder enquiry. (This does not include change of use)
£103.00 (including VAT)
20 working days (once all required information is received)
What to submit
- Completed Householder Enquiry form
- Location plan with the site boundary line edged in red
- Block plan showing where the proposal will be located on the site
- Sketched plans (At this stage we don’t require professional drawings)
- Any other information you think would assist the planning officer
How to submit your enquiry
You can submit your enquiry by email to email@example.com or post your application to the following address.
South Staffordshire Council
Payment can be made online. When making your payment, please use the site address as the reference.
Additional information to note
Pre applications are confidential to the applicant and are not made public. You do not need to own the property or notify the current owner if you are submitting an enquiry.
If planning permission is not required the Council will advise you within 20 working days if the development is permitted development. If this is the case, either a Certificate of Lawfulness will be issued or the Prior Approval procedure may be followed. The planning officer will advise you on the time scale of these.
Please note if planning permission is required, the PREHH fee is not deducted from an application fee.