- Building or engineering works that do not have planning permission
- Change of use of land or buildings that does not have planning permission
- Failure to comply with planning conditions attached to a planning permission
- Unauthorised works to listed buildings
- Unauthorised works to protected trees
- Untidy land/buildings
- Unlawful display of advertisements
- Removal or pruning of protected trees and hedgerows without consent
- Adverts, signs and fly-posting
- Someone setting up camp on your land
What is Planning Enforcement?
Investigating possible breaches of planning control.