Trees and Hedges

We look after:

If you would like to check if a tree or hedge is protected by a TPO or is within a conservation area, please contact
When contacting us please explain where the tree or hedge is located and if possible include a location plan.

If you have an enquiry or are requesting work to be carried out to a tree or hedge on public open space/Council Land please see the Council's Tree Policy for Service Requests.
For further information please contact our Street Scene Team.
Phone: 01902 696000

Other pages in the section

Countryside Hedgerows

Protecting rural hedgerows in South Staffordshire.

High Hedges

How to complain about a neighbour's high hedge.

Protected Trees

We can protect important trees with a Tree Preservation Order (TPO). Those in conservation areas It is a criminal offenc


Get in touch


South Staffs Council

Wolverhampton Road, Codsall

South Staffordshire


Show on map

Office Opening Times

Please visit us on to review all our online support and options.