- If you need help with paying rent, you can claim Housing Benefit if you are of Pension Credit age or live in temporary or supported accommodation. If that does not apply to you, you should apply for Universal Credit for help with your housing costs.
- If you need additional help with rent or other housing costs, you could claim a Discretionary Housing Payment.
- If you need help with council tax, you can claim Council Tax Support.
- If you need additional help with council tax, you could claim Council Tax Discretionary Reduction.
- Staffordshire Warmer Homes is a scheme aimed at combatting fuel poverty and helping residents across the county to heat their homes for less, using greener and more energy-efficient solutions. This is run jointly between Staffordshire's borough and district councils, alongside Staffordshire County Council.
- Districts, boroughs, and Staffordshire County Council also support the Beat the Cold charity, which offers fuel advice.
- Our Creating Brighter Futures programme can help you find work or improve your employment prospects.
Annual Billing March 2024. Are you ready?
The My Account system has now closed. Any residents who have previously used the system will need to create a new account in My Login to access the new and improved services. These include managing your council tax and benefits accounts 24-hours a day, making a payment, setting up a direct debit and much more.