Staffordshire County Council and Partner Services
Services provided by Staffordshire County Council
- For all Concessionary Travel enquiries visit their website or email email@example.com
- For Blue Badge enquiries, please visit their website here. Applications and renewals must be made online by clicking here if you require further support please visit an IT Buddy in one of the local libraries.
- To log a Highways enquiry, please complete the online form.
- For all Library enquiries, please visit their website
- For all School Admission enquiries visit their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Free School Meals and School Transport enquiries visit their website
- For Trading Standards enquiries please call Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06, or visit Staffordshire County Council's website
- Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships are provided by Staffordshire County Council. For further information or to book an appointment, please visit their website.
Services provided by Opkill
Services provided by Southern Staffordshire Building Control Partnership
- Building Control services offer advice and guidance to make sure your building project meets national building standards. This service is provided by the Southern Staffordshire Building Control Partnership, they can be contacted by calling 0300 111 8035.