CHANGES TO LEISURE CENTRE PROTOCOLS COMMENCING 19 JULY 2021
After the latest announcement form the Government confirming that restrictions are easing, we wanted to clarify safety protocols going forward for the leisure centres. Although many rules will be removed from Monday 19 July, we have decided to keep a few basic safety measures in place.
Although we are delighted to be able to increase provisions and access, and finally return to some normality; we equally want to take a sensible approach to resuming services and ensure that our staff and customers continue to feel safe when visiting us and have an enjoyable experience. The following safety measures will remain in place:
- Sanitise hands on arrival.
- We advise you to keep your distance from other users.
- Face coverings should be worn indoors where any situation is crowded, or people are close together. As we continue to see rising infection rates, we would encourage everyone to continue to follow best practice.
Please visit facility webpages for specific details relating to each facility area.
- Advanced booking will no longer be required (although it is recommended for gym and exercise classes).
- Pre-booking for swimming will not be available.
- Customers should continue to arrive swim-ready for swimming sessions.
- Changing rooms and showers will be available after your swim.
- The swimming spectator areas will resume to normal however we will be encouraging distancing.
- Normal capacity will resume within each facility area.
- Timetables will change to increase access therefore please check programme details.
- Customers will be required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Customers should exit the building after their workout via the current exit routes being used (to avoid passing back through reception). Membership fees will resume to the normal rates as of 1 August.
Members can book online here and non-members should call us to book on 01922 417790.
Becoming a member
Sign up to receive the latest news
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins here