PHASED OPENING OF LEISURE CENTRE'S
South Staffordshire Council's leisure centres will reopen their doors on Monday 27 July. The re-opening will form part of a phased return of the facilities.
• Phase 1 - gym and exercise classes will open to ‘members-only' on Monday 27 July. (These will remain as 'members-only' for the first two weeks of opening).
The remaining facilities will re-open in phases over the coming weeks. Be assured we will get facilities re-instated as soon as possible, however they will open on a gradual basis; when staff have been taken off furlough and undergone compulsory training. The clubs are currently not operating.
HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FIRST
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins at https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKSSTAFFS/subscriber/new
The leisure centre is used by a range of clubs that are available to children and adults. Some of the clubs include:
- Chase Swimming Club
- Phoenix Swmming Club
- Cheslyn Hay Lifesaving Club
- Prima Sub Aqua Diving Club
- Chikari-Ki Aikido
- Chase Wado Kai Karate Club
- Otters Club For People With Disabilities
- Chase Artistic Roller Skating
- Cheslyn Hay Tennis Club
- Back To Netball
- Wryley Juniors Football Club
- Hawkins Football Club
- G Dance Academy
For more information including days, times and contact details, please refer to the downloadable timetable below.