Leisure Linx is a discounted membership for people in receipt of specific benefits which can be used to access facilities during off peak times, Monday to Sunday from the centre opening time until 5.00pm.
This membership is available to people in receipt of:
- Working tax credit, income support, Housing benefit, council tax benefit (Dependants there of)
- A registered job seeker and in receipt of jobseekers allowance
- In receipt of incapacity benefit
- Must live within South Staffordshire
In order to be eligible for this membership, you will need to provide the following at the point of joining:
• Evidence of benefit
• 2 forms of paper identification must be provided. ( One of which is your South Staffordshire Council Tax Statement.)
• The membership card will last for a period of six months at a time, once the six months has expired the card and records will have to be updated.
• Normal centre rules apply
Discounts are available on individual activities such as the gym, swimming and exercise classes with discounts ranging from 10%-50%
Join online is not available for this membership, therefore please pop in to the leisure centre to join or get in touch.